Get Relief from your Anxiety, Worry and Fear
I’m a therapist trained in the most researched and effective method for overcoming your anxiety…
If you’re like my therapy clients, you may feel powerless over the constant nagging voice that keeps you in a state of worry.
You worry about the past, present and future.
Your mind is rarely at peace.
You’re plagued by thoughts that something awful may happen.
Perhaps you can’t let go of the mistakes you’ve made. You beat yourself up over and over.
The constant negative chatter in your head is exhausting.
You’ve tried everything to quiet your mind, but it only seems to get worse.
It’s so frustrating…
At times, you feel desperate.
You may resonate with some of these statements
- You live in a constant state of anxiety and fear. You can’t stop the barrage of negative thoughts that won’t go away.
- You have trouble sleeping because you can’t avoid worrying while tossing and turning.
- You wake up exhausted, and before you can get out of bed, distressing thoughts overtake your mind.
- You have trouble making decisions. You’re constantly wondering, “What if I [NAME THE WORRY], then [NAME THE BAD THING THAT MIGHT HAPPEN].”
- You feel anxiety in your body – your body tightens, your heart races, you have trouble breathing, and you may want to vomit. At the worst of times, you feel like you’re dying.
- You have a fear or phobia about something you’re terrified to see or do.
- You’re obsessed with your health – you constantly worry that you’re getting sick or have a disease.
Exposure Therapy, a type of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), is proven to help you overcome anxiety
It may be hard to believe, but stopping persistent and destructive thinking is more than possible with CBT.
It can be achieved.
You can end the struggle.
You can be free from the constant feeling of anxiousness.
I’m one of the few therapists in DC who practice Exposure Therapy. Research shows that it is the most effective approach for dealing with anxieties.
Here’s what’s possible with CBT therapy for anxiety:
- Feel calmer and more relaxed
- Sleep better
- Have more positive and productive thoughts
- Confidently make decisions without second-guessing yourself
- Be able to engage in activities without the negative self-talk
- Live more in the present and enjoy your life more
You can read stories about how some of my clients overcame their anxiety here.
With my training, experience, passion, and commitment to helping you, it’s likely that you can get significant relief from your anxiety.
You might be surprised that it’s easier than you think with my specialized approach.
I’d love to be able to help you get the relief you’ve long wanted.
Contact me for a no-obligation 15-minute inquiry call.
You can tell me about your struggles and ask me any questions. I’ll also explain how I can help you.